KDE4 beta4 live CD

Michael Biebl wrote:
> 1.) Would it be possible to use autologin for the demo user? kdm allows
> that afaik. What happend to me is, that I booted the demo CD only to
> discover that I hadn't remembered the login name and password.

by default, every debian-live system does autologin.

so, either this is a bug in live-initramfs not working together with kdm
4, or this was disabled by the people (fathi?) doing the live cd.
unfortunately, they did not provide source code (as in live-helper
configuration files) for the live-cd, means, i will have to download the
iso in order to find out...

Email:          daniel.baumann at panthera-systems.net