"lh_config --conffile" does not work

Hi,

The command line option "--conffile" for lh_config does not work. The short
alternative "-c" does work.

The problem is in the lh_config script itself, in the case statement where
the options are handled. It contains this line:

                        -c|-conffile)

The option works if I change that line into:

                        -c|--conffile)

I tried to submit it with the "reportbug" tool, but I think the report got
stuck somewhere. I placed the system info found by "reportbug" below. As a
second try, I sent this mail to the "debian-live-maint" list, which is the
listed maintainer e-mail in the Debian bug tracker. However, I didn't see
my mail it appear in the archives, which seem to contain only mails from
automated processes. So I hope the third time is a charm.

Bye,
            Maarten

Package: live-helper
Version: 1.0~a28-1
Severity: normal

-- System Information:
Debian Release: 4.0
  APT prefers feisty
  APT policy: (990, 'feisty'), (500, 'gutsy'), (500, 'feisty-updates'),
(500, 'feisty-security'), (500, 'feisty-backports')
Architecture: i386 (i686)
Shell:  /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash
Kernel: Linux 2.6.20-15-generic
Locale: LANG=en_US.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)

Versions of packages live-helper depends on:
ii  debootstrap               0.3.3.2ubuntu3 Bootstrap a basic Debian
system

live-helper recommends no packages.

-- no debconf information