building livecd

Hi, I?m trying to build a livecd using live-helper. This is to be used as a
kiosk. I?ve tried webconverger, but I need to customize it (ie, fullscreen
browser). I was trying to figure out how to use the live-helper tools. Is
there a site or forum I could use? I get different errors, if I try certain
commands (for example, lh_chroot_proc), the system says it?s missing, as
well as others. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Dana R D?ry