F1.txt.live

El Thursday 30 August 2007 01:43:20 I?igo Tejedor Arrondo escribi?:
> El mi?, 29-08-2007 a las 23:50 +0200, Ren? M?rou escribi?:

> > Please check this one to see if i did the job well or i need to use other
> > encoding or any other problem.
> >
> > I dont want to make N traslations with bad result.

> 3 questions
>
> 1) I remember i translate a custom isolinux templates, some months ago,
> and i had problems using international characters... i don't know how it
> works at today... anyone have test this tildes, etc on a CD ?

Thats exactly what I am asking people here.  Ill do the job but i dont want to
have encoding problems.

Can anyone check it please. Or tellme what do i need to check it by myself.
(Maybe if i put the F1.txt.live file in spanish in the place of the english,
make one livecd and start it to see if all runs ??)

> 2) On line 12: s/Prerequesitos/Prerrequesitos/
Ok, thx

> 3) If you are going to do hard work (i was thinking about translate also
> the manual pages, when they become "stable"), it could be nice to send
> first the translations, to the respective "debian-l10n-es and
> debian-l10n-ca mailing lists, and if nobody make corrections, then send
> the work here.

Ok, Ill do that.  I undestood this: 1 traslate and send here, 2 send to
respective mail list 3 resend here revised versi?n.

> Greetings and lot of thanks

You are wellcome, i like to contribute.

> And pointing to 3)... is a good time to start translations of manpages ?

step by step, now this , later we well see  :)

> saludos (greetings)

:)