installing packages

On Fri, Aug 24, 2007 at 12:16:58PM +0330, Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh wrote:
> Dear all,
> I wanna install my packages, via apt-get or dpkg, But i don't how to use
> chroot along with apt-get ...
I'm not sure I understand.  You can list packages to be installed in
chroot_local-packageslists and put debs in chroot_localpackages, so
there's no need to run apt-get manually.

If you want, you can run [sudo] chroot /path/to/chroot then apt-get
all you want, and do other configuration things too; there's
chroot_local-hooks for automating this.  You of course need
resolv.conf and such things working otherwise the chrooted appliations
won't have networking.

Justin