best release for debian-live development?

On Tue, Aug 07, 2007 at 01:02:15PM -0400, John Fraize wrote:
> The backport to etch is failing or make-live, so I want to update.
>
> I spinning up a new machine just to play with this awesome tool.
>
> I was leaning toward lenny but would sid be a better choice?
I think you should track sid for live-helper and probably (?) plan on
building images for sid too.

You know about pinning with apt-preferences and also Default-Release,
right?  (It's not necessary for all packages on the machine to be from
the same suite).

I note that ftp.d.o is out of date, so use a different mirror.

Justin