Check_package () buggy? s/if `Chroot ...`/[ -n "`Chroot ...`"]

> This last patch also doesn't work after removing some stampfiles since
> purged packages (or removed but not purged or ...) are still in the
> dpkg status database.  I'm using this instead which does what I want.

Yes, it seems that we overlooked that detail.
I better do a :
dpkg-query -W -f='${Status}' $PACKAGE | grep ^install

If dpkg had a builtin command to query installed package and set
an appropriate return code I would be more than happy though.

--
Mathieu