Debootstrap?

Hi,

Problem arround debootstrap/chroot...

I'm playing with Etch and live-helper.
I'm building live-cd and live-usbkey.
All was ok.

I decided to do the same with my Feisty but some problems occured.
So I decided to build my live in a chroot and, with debootstrap, I made a
Etch-chroot...
chroot in...
install debootstrap and live-help_1.0~a17-1...
run lh_config && lh_build.

The iso is ok (tested with qemu) but the usb-hdd fail.

First, after syslinux prompt, the error is "could not find kernel /vmlinuz"
Secondly, after boot with "vmlinuz" (without the /), the error is
"""
VFS: Cannot open root device "<NULL>" or unknown-block(9,0)
Kernel panic...: Unable to mount root fs on unknown-block(9,0)
"""

Thanks.
(congratulations for this very good work about debian-live)