dhcp on ethN instead of eth0

Hi!

at debconf i talked with you, Marco Amadori about my need to specify
that i need to get my dhcp information from the second interface
(eth1) not the first (eth0) when booting from tftp (during a FAI
install), and you were very willing to help. thank you for that.

i expect things to move faster if i help. i speak shell and if
you tell me how to do things i could most likely produce some
code to accomplish this.

So where do i look, what should i watch out for and how do you
want it done?

/andreas