typos in make-live, and question

On Jun 21, 2007, at 6:42 AM, Fr?d?ric BOITEUX wrote:
>   Using live-helper version 1.0~a15-1, I've noticed some typos in
> make-live program :
>
> *   --net-server and --net-path options aren't declared in getopt, and
>   so are refused by make-live.
>
> * there is confusion about flavour option name : man page tells about
> --kernel-flavour, make-live -h about --linux-flavour whereas the
> code looks for --linux-flavours, without this option defined in
> make-live... I wonder why plural is used there.

   Heh.  Yeah, I noticed that same thing.  It's very confusing to
figure out how to get that working.  I ended up just using "-k"
because I assumed it would be likely to continue working.  But I
agree that we need to decide on one (or more) version of the long
option, and document it in a way that matches the code...

   Thanks for making this report!

                          - Chris