typos

Peter Holik wrote:
> -               DU_DIM="`du -ks chroot | cut -f1`"
> +               DU_DIM="`du -ks chroot/chroot | cut -f1`"

fixed, thanks.

> Question: Why do you make a copy?

because we build the squashfs image with mksquashfs from inside the
chroot. otherwise, the mksquashfs from the host distribution would be
used, which not necessarily needs to match the debian distribution we
built (in fact, does not even need to be a debian distribution at all).

> -       case "${LIVE_INITRAMFS}" in
> +       case "${LH_INITRAMFS}" in
>                 casper)

fixed, thanks.