Debian Live and the installer

Thanks for the instructions. Unfortunately, the debian-installer options don't
seem to work:

Daniel Baumann wrote:
[...]
> build the image with --debian-installer enabled

make-live won't run with this option:

	# make-live -d etch --debian-installer enabled
	make-live: unrecognised option `--debian-installer'

> or
> LIVE_DEBIAN_INSTALLER="enabled".

make-live runs but does not produce anything for the installer. When make-live
has finished, the debian-live/config/binary entry has been changed back to

LIVE_DEBIAN_INSTALLER="disabled"

> [...]

(My machine is running Etch and I am generating an Etch ISO image. I am using
live-helper 1.0~a13-1.)

--
Chris.