create a *.img?

gomporra at eupmt.upc.edu wrote:
> I'm trying to build a img to put in a usb stick, I'm using live-helper package ,
> one of the last package, and always have an error , like "kernel panic" or
> "kernel not found", i'm using "make-live -p standard -b usb-hdd -d etch or
> testing", what i'm doing wrong?. please give me some help.

do you use live-helper 1.0~a12-1 or later?

Hello all,

I'm using live-helper_1.0~a12-1_all.deb and the LIVE_MIRROR that I'm using is
http://ftp.debian.org/debian, I try to test it using qemu -hda bynary.img and I
test it in amd mobile 800 Mhz and in a seprom 64 +3000 , and in both of the I
have the same error, I thing there are something that I'm doing wrong.

Thanks.

Electr?nica, Telem?tica, Inform?tica i Audiovisuals
 a la Polit?cnica de Matar?.