Loop device persistence

On 4/29/07, Marco Amadori <marco.amadori@gmail.com> wrote:

> Alle 17:17, domenica 29 aprile 2007, Hadar ha scritto:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I've added yet another persistence mechanism for casper, that utilize
> loop
> > mounts.
>
> It is not another one, it is a duplicate of what casper already supports
> (home-rw).

I looked again at find_cow_device function and I understand what you mean.
This function is really misleading and should be re-written IMHO.
It should be renamed to find_backing_cow or even better should be split into
two and merge with find_files(), as the #FIXMEs suggest.
Also, any reason why only vfat is supported?

Hadar