Debian Live XFCE Versions

Dear Debian Live Team

Apologies if this email is inappropriate, however I have been trying to
download the Debian Live XFCE images. I have downloaded the ISO images
debian-live-xxx-i386-xfce-desktop.iso at:
http://live.debian.net/weekly-builds/current/i386/
http://live.debian.net/etch-builds/current/i386/

Both of these images appear to boot into KDE for me rather than XFCE. I
can't find any documentation as to how to activate XFCE if it is installed
at all. I just thought I better let you know just in case this behaviour is
not as expected.

Regardless I was impressed with the KDE Live CD, especially the speed with
which it boots, but would really like to try the XCFE version.

Thanks very much and kind regards,

Adam

$B?7@83h!"?73X4|!#2H6q$rB7$($?!"MNI~$rGc$C$?!#(BPC$B$N%&%#%k%9BP:v$OBg>fIW!)(B
http://onecare.live.jp