pbs booting option and network

> Daniel Baumann wrote :

> Please start a new thread when posting a new message, rather than
> hijacking an old thread. That makes it easier to read and highers your
> changes of an answer.

OK

> > It don't find linux...

> In preparation of integrating d-i and g-i on the very same images, the
> 'linux' targets were renamed to 'live'.

So, help screen is to be changed

> > /etc/init.d/networking restart give :
> > Reconfiguring network interfaces...SIOSIFADDR: no such device
> > 10.0.0.2: Error while getting interface flags: no such device
> > SIOCSIFNETMASK: no such device
> > 10.0.0.2: Error while getting interface flags: no such device
> > Failed to bring up 10.0.0.2
> > Done

> that looks like the network device was not detected (aka module driver
> not loaded). what kind of nic do you have in that machine?

the module seems to be 8139cp and 8139too. I have in
/root/debian-live/config/chroot_localincludes/etc/modules
# /etc/modules: kernel modules to load at boot time.
#
# This file contains the names of kernel modules that should be loaded
# at boot time, one per line. Lines beginning with "#" are ignored.

loop
8139cp
8139too

but it doesn't work