customize Isolinux

Hi

Thanks for your answer !
I can't modify the isolinux.cfg in the template folder as the script
lh_binary_syslinux try to replace some part of this file ....
so first I am afraid to have a conflict and then a blocking situation
second the part modified by the script should also include some modification
to use vesamenu ...

If I use LIVE_TEMPLATE, I think I will endup with the same situation ....
-----------isolinux.cfg generated by the script ------------------
default linux
label linux
 kernel /live.386/vmlinuz
 append initrd=/live.386/initrd.img boot=casper locale=fr lang=fr
keyboard=fr xkeyboard=fr quiet splash username=user hostname=Live
label memtest
 kernel /live.386/memtest
display isolinux.txt
timeout 0
prompt 1
f1 f1.txt
f3 f3.txt
f4 f4.txt
f8 f8.txt
f9 f9.txt
f0 f10.txt
----------------------- end ----------------------------
----------------------- isolinux.cfg, I would like to have (simpliest
configuration, can be more elaborated) ---------------------
default vesamenu.c32

label linux
 menu label ^Linux
 kernel /live.386/vmlinuz
 append initrd=/live.386/initrd.img boot=casper locale=fr lang=fr
keyboard=fr xkeyboard=fr quiet splash username=senior hostname=SeniorLive

label memtest
 menu label ^Memtest
 kernel /live.386/memtest

menu background boot.png
timeout 0
prompt 0

Main interrest :
a nice boot screen in 640x480 24bits (I hope !!)
a menu, most simple to use for new users

ericc