[patch] casper: configure gksu+kdesu to use sudo

Alle 09:53, luned? 26 marzo 2007, Daniel Baumann ha scritto:
> Marco Ghirlanda wrote:
> > lh_chroot_xnest : useful for easy customizations, this new live-helper
> > component simply starts an Xnest window for you to do your Debian live
> > Cd customizations: you can add software, configure installed packages,
> > change gnome/kde themes, add your media or documentation...and when you
> > are done, just close the Xnest windows and the build process will
> > continue and finish.

> I added lh_chroot_interactive which drops you in a shell or starts x11;
> I'm adding xnest in the next revision. Thanks for the idea.

Remember what we said on #debian-live?

This approach is useful, for sure, but it will be better if you wants to start
xnest, to clean things a bit:

1 - before x11 starting we need to create a user and a home directory
2 - when we exit from x11 we will need to copy the home user relevant files
to /etc/skel and then delete the user and the home dir (switchable, like --
keep-user=<username>)

3 - Since this processing is not so duplicable, it could be nice if all
modifies can be diffed form the clean make-live run, so in a later build
(think of weeks) this part could be skipped and just provider
with --include-chroot.

To achieve point 3 the best thing to do IMHO is to implement the stackablefs
part we discussed long time ago, that I started implementing in my branch,
that way such a diff could be really easy to produce and could be just kept
in a .squashfs file from build to build. (I'm talking about unionfs on build
side)

Without point 3; 1 and 2 will sounds hackish and not easy reproducible, as the
good Synrg said on #irc.

--
ESC:wq