Debian Live etch backports

Hi,

as previously said, we will provide backports of the Debian Live related
packages (live-helper, casper, debootstrap, cdebootstrap that are) for etch.

So, I setup the repository and this is how you can make use of it:

1. Adding repository to your sources.list

Put this into your /etc/apt/sources.list:

	deb http://live.debian.net/debian/ etch main

those who also want make use of apt-get source, add this too:

	deb-src http://live.debian.net/debian/ etch main

2. Updating indices

Those who use apt, do:

	apt-get update
	apt-get install debian-unofficial-archive-keyring live-helper

Those who use aptitude, do this instead:

	aptitude update
	aptitude install debian-unofficial-archive-keyring live-helper

...that's all :)

>From beginning of the next casper upload which happens really soon,
there will be also a backport of casper available in the same repository.

Means, you can also make use of the newer features and bugfixes in
latest casper in your etch based live system by just applying this to
your live-helper config:

	echo "deb http://live.debian.net/debian/ etch main" \