live-package is dead, long lives live-helper

On Wed, Mar 14, 2007 at 03:46:17PM +0100, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> live-package did have some problems: it wasn't really extensible,
> unflexible, and a mess wrt/ to code organization and duplication.
>
> I got around to finish the reorganisation of live-package, broken up
> into individual helpers, and thus called live-helper.

Does live-helper still have a way to specify the full pathname of a
package list? In live-package, I had
'LIVE_PACKAGE_LIST="`pwd`/package.list"' in my make-live.conf and it
worked fine. It seems like with live-helper, all package files have to
be /usr/share/live-helper/lists/.
Is that so, or am I misreading something in lh_chroot_packageslist?

Thanks,
 --j