Saving GUI settings inside the ISO

Alle 14:44, marted? 13 marzo 2007, Marco Ghirlanda ha scritto:
> Marco,
>
> > launching your cd, customize it, then use the snapshot feature to
> > build a squashfs out of /cow, then remaster oputting this squash on
> > /casper dir on the iso.
>
> Seems very nice, is it documented somewhere? Can you give us a start?

man casper-snapshot :-)
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianLive/casper-snapshot

$ casper-snapshot -t squashfs

it should place on your desktop a squahfs file out of /cow, hence your diff,
then put this file under /casper on the cd and you should be done.

> Seems like the way I was looking for! :-)
> If you need any help in testing this is real ok for me.

Yes, some targets of snapshots needs tests.
--
ESC:wq