Can't install linux-image-2.6-486

On Thu, Mar 08, 2007 at 02:03:31AM +0100, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> Juergen Fiedler wrote:
> > The oddest thing is happening while trying to run make-live 0.99.25:
>
> there is no 0.99.25 (yet).
>
> > FWIW, the message (and the interruption of the build process that
> > comes with it) can be suppressed by adding the line
> >
> >   echo "do_initrd = Yes" >> "${LIVE_CHROOT}"/etc/kernel-img.conf
>
> that is what we do with a dedicated helper script, in 0.99.24 this is
> named lh_patchlinux.

Very odd. In 0.99.25, I don't see any mention of the "do_initrd" line
or, in fact, the lh_patchlinux script. There is a manpage for
lh_patch_linuximage, but the script doesn't seem to be there yet.
Maybe I've been a bit over-earger to keep up with the latest svn
version - but then again, how else am I going to learn how things work?

Thanks,
 --j