LiveCD

LE LAMER Romain wrote:
> hello,

Hi,

the proper place to ask such questions is the mailinglist, please follow
up there.

> I create two liveCD (client/server) containing partimage for a deployment in network.
> I don't arrive has to configure casper.

I don't understand the last sentence, sorry.

> I would like to put the keyboard in French, that it is to configure in DHCP and that it takes care in RAM could you help me please?
> Thank you

You can set the keyboard layout with a boot parameter, look at the
manpage of casper. If you want to set the boot paramter permanent, pass
it to make-live by using the LIVE_BOOTAPPEND environment variable, or,
the corresponding entry in the configuration file.

By default, the live system tries to get a IP through DHCP.

If you meen 'running within RAM', you want to set the 'toram' boot
parameter.

Regards,
Daniel