entering into the chroot and execute a shell script of my own

james osburn wrote:
> Is there a way to enter into the chroot and execute a shell script of my
> own?
> --hook seems to be for single commands I want to run series commands
> to remove all the documentation and other things to trim down the
> created cd.

use --include-chroot foo.sh and --hook ./foo.sh && rm -f foo.sh

> also is there a way to introduce local debs into the chroot?

08:43:01 < black_13_> also there way to introduce local debs into the
                      build
08:47:06 < panthera> use --include-chroot and --hook
08:47:53 < panthera> there will be a 'local-packages' directory do
                     automatize that, but now, you need to do it this
                     way.