Change Gnome or Kde graphics

On 10/29/06, Marco Ghirlanda <marco.ghirlanda@gmail.com> wrote:
> There's an option in make live for including images but it's
> undocumented but still I would by far prefer the Knoppix way of
> customization (on the graphical part). We have been including into my
> former project Mediainlinux using Xnest at the last of the scripts
> (before compressing the ISO). Any difference or clues on this?:
>

>     Launching KDE to Change Menus, Icons, etc.
<snip>

Couldn't you just run Xnest on your host system, then use
--include-image and --hook to copy in whatever files you need and then
invoke bash? Then from there you could just run DISPLAY=:1 startkde.

However I think there is an issue with saving settings for casper then.
--
Andrew Donnellan
-- Email - ajdlinuxATgmailDOTcom (primary)