New Image Bugs

I started up debian-live-etch-i386-xfce.iso and it booted and
displayed xfce correctly. The terminal worked properly, although the
icon for it was a speaker. The fle manager and configuration displayed
properly also.

However, when attempting to run Firefox I received the following error mssage:

Failed to execute default Web Browser.

Input/output error.