Accepted live-package 0.99.4-1 (source all)

Hi.  I noticed this upload:

[Daniel Baumann]
>  live-package (0.99.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
[...]
>      - Temporarily hacks xorg configuration file to remove BusID and set
>        default driver to vesa (Closes: #382391).

This sounds like something that might become easier with
xdebconfigurator.  Are you aware of this package?  It can be
configured to generate a new X configuration at boot, based on the
current hardware.

Also, I suspect discover v2 is better than discover1 for video card
detection.  You might want to check that out.

I'm the maintainer of both xdebconfigurator and discover v2, but do
not keep track of debian-live development, so I do not know if you are
already using these tools.

Friendly,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen