bug in casper detection of usb block devices

That patch should go upstream to Ubuntu.

I am working on getting some of the functionality you guys have added to
Casper-Debian over to Ubuntu.

Marco: Are you still the one responsible for sending patches upstream?
           I spoke to the maintainer and he said that he would like to merge
using bzr.
           I will be doing some work w/ ubuntu's casper and am willing to
test all the extra features that have been added to casper-debian and send
them upstream.

           Let me know.

Bob