Moving to alioth/debian.org

Hi,

yesterday, I uploaded casper to debian.org, today I moved the
mailinglist to alioth, and on saturday, I'll upload live-package to
debian. So, everything except the images itself (they will follow later)
will be on debian itself very soon.

You are recieving this mail because I subscribed you all silently[0] on
the new mailinglist at debian-live-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org (don't
worry, if you were set to nomail, I preserved that); the archives of
live@lists.debian-unofficial.org were importet there, so the old list is
dead and useless now. Please update your bookmarks and do not sending
mails to the old list anymore.

Regards,
Daniel

[0] except three adresses were I made a misstake, sorry for that ;)