make-live -> file not found

Pierre Meurisse wrote:
> I'm Pierre Meurisse, french teacher of maths for 15-18 pupils, new on
> this list.

Welcome.

> Is there a bug or did I make something wrong ?

http://bugs.debia.org/368544

The problem is that the kernel headers for 2.6.17 are not installable;
therefore we can't build the module packages (unionfs/squashfs) for
2.6.17, and therefore, the script fails currently due to that brokeness
of sid.

As soon as the kernel-team does fix this, I can build modules for
2.6.17, and we are back in business. I hope it is fixed soon, however
the date of the first freeze in etch development is near (30th july),
and from then on, we will not have much problems with the kernel anymore.

In the meanwhile, thank you for your interest in trying it out and you
may want to give one of the old images with 2.6.16 from
http://live.debian.net/debian-cd/ a chance.