Official live CDs with the Etch release?

Hey guys,

I should have spoken with you about this *ages* ago, really, but...

I think it'd be a cool idea to have some official Debian Live CDs
released alongside the other CDs/DVDs for Etch. I assume you agree
with this :-).

So, what needs doing? We have a build system already for doing the
normal CDs and DVDs. I can set up daily/weekly live builds on there
too, but some guidance would be much appreciated...

Cheers,
"We're the technical experts.  We were hired so that management could
 ignore our recommendations and tell us how to do our jobs."  -- Mike Andrews