debian-live & enlightenment dr17

hi,

it's a while now that i set up this team at alioth:

http://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-e/

next step would be to upload bzr branches of debian trees to :

http://bzr.debian.org/bzr/pkg-e/

and to build a debian-live e17 based.

from what i've seen it works with gdm and even just using startx from cmdline.

it would be nice to use entrance.

Thanks.

PS: since 3 days there are new members on that team, and we're trying
to orginize an irc meeting , anyone intereted could contact the mail
list