Initrd crashes with some storage disks - Solution

Alle 14:11, gioved? 2 novembre 2006, Thadeu de Paula ha scritto:

> So, I put at end of *(initrd.gz)/scripts/init-premount/udev* the command

This is out of casper and in initramfs-tools area.

> *sleep 5*
> This ocurred because the UDEV wasn't started correctly when the mounting
> starts. After this increase of time, the problem was solved.

It is a bug in udevsettle that should avoid sleeping 5 secs on machines that
does not need this timeout.

> Thanks! I hope help much many times!

Thanks to you too, If I find a better way to assure that devices are in place
before using a sleep call I will integrate it in casper.

--
ESC:wq