debian-live-etch-i386-xfce.iso

On Thu, Nov 02, 2006 at 12:57:32AM +0200, Hadar wrote:
>From: Hadar <whadar@gmail.com>
>To: Gerard Robin <g.robin3@free.fr>,
>	debian-live-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
>Subject: Re: debian-live-etch-i386-xfce.iso

In fact I used the CD-live knoppix or ubuntu, but I am subscriber to
the list debian-user and I saw a post about CD-live debian and I was
glad to try it.
But with knoppix and ubuntu Xwindows doesn't work in my box automaticaly
but my box doesn't freezes and I can edit the file /etc/X11/xorg.conf
and put in it the suitable values.
( I boot with the option "failsafe" which doesn't exist in debian; perhaps
it's "linux quiet" ...? but doesn't work )

Thanks.