Netboot

Hi Alex,
first of all, thanks for your contribute to debian-live, second I saw you
asked about your patches in new casper in IRC.

Since I was able to build a qemu-grub-floppy-netboot (provided on d.l svn
repo) I could test netboot by myself.
I cannot use your patches because I rewrote netboot support and now it should
support the same filesystem access as other live media, in fact the nfsroot
will be mounted on /live_media like a cdrom and now casper expects on it
a /casper/*.{squahsfs,ext2,dir} as others boot methods.

Reply me on the list if you would like to discuss netboot, so others could
join too.

--
ESC:wq