Debugging Make-Live and helping sorting out things

Hi Daniel,
just a note to make sure I just wanted to help this project.
Immediately I would say there's a huge need of documentation (which I
can collaborate to write), in a way that newbies like me (in fact I'm
not a dev at all) will not leave this with a sense of
unfinished/immature. If Sid and his continuous changes are the  problem
this should be stated clearly on the home page AND the wiki like this
everybody will know devs are already conscious about this. A blinking
dot (red for now it will fail the build and green now it will build at
least with gnome-core) would be and extraordinary plus adn a sign of
vitality.

Just my two cents :-)

Keep on with this great work and let me know if I can help in any way.

Marco