E: Couldn't install system due to errors!

Marco Ghirlanda wrote:
> Any way to debug?

Yep.. added --debug and --verbose in SVN, so you will see where the
errors comes from.

For real newbies which have no clue at all (I'm not refering to you,
this is a generic thing), this doesn't even help either. So, I will hide
soon all output except four to five status messages and put the rest
into a logfile. Adding some explaining comments to the debug output, so
that it is clearly visible where the bug does come from; if it's our own
or a general debian problem where we don't have any influence
(cdebootstra, base system, kernel etc.).

HTH,
Daniel