Problem in autodetecting my video card

Hi!

Today I tried to run Debian Live.
I have downloaded debian-live-sid-i386-xfce.iso, burned, booted and
when X was going to start, it didn't.
It looks that it hasn't detected my video card correctly.

I am sending attached a compressed file containing 3 files.
One of the error when I tried to use Debian Live, the output of lspci
of my system and the XF86Config-4 of my system (where it's working
perfectly). The only problem is that my system is still running
Xfree86, instead Xorg. But I think that my config file can help.

Please, CC me since I am not subscribed to the list.

Best regards,
Nelson