Live CD Nuke

I had a poke around make-live scripts today. Very nice and clean.

I had this idea ages ago and I wondering how to implement in this
framework. I want to make a LiveCD that basically nukes all the data on
the hard drive(s).

There are many applications of such a feature. For example allowing hard
drives to be recycled, other than being physically destroyed as what has
to happen if wanting to properly dispose sensitive data.

I guess I would have to make a little package that gets jacked in to the
build process though of course it wouldn't be in the Debian repository...