- Subject: X problem
- From: Frederic.Lehobey at free.fr (Frederic Lehobey)
- Date: Thu May 4 16:00:03 2006
- Message-id: <20060504135652.GB7413@melusine>
- In-reply-to: <1146742461.9944.45.camel@localhost>
- References: <20060504100005.0ECF42F7D1@mail.debian-unofficial.org> <1146742461.9944.45.camel@localhost>
On Thu, May 04, 2006 at 01:34:21PM +0200, Marco Ghirlanda wrote:
> > From: Frederic Lehobey <Frederic.Lehobey@free.fr>
> > Subject: X problem
> The problem is with that specific version of xserver-xorg
> As of today, the problem has gone (with version 16).
Yes. It works now (with the -16) version.
> See more info on:
Thanks for the explanation. I just fell on the bad day. :-)
- X problem
- From: escherian at initd.org (Marco Ghirlanda)