Request for Mentoring in Google Summer Code

On 4/27/06, Andrew Donnellan <ajdlinux@gmail.com> wrote:
> If you have skill in networking, implementing a netboot version of
> make-live would be cool. If you look for a thread in the mailing list
> archives just today there are some ideas as to how to do that.
>
> Also you could help cleanup the boot scripts or maybe implement a GUI
> frontend or something.
> andrew

I am working on a web-based GUI, strip-down from SymphonyOS's Orchestrad.
( http://www.symphonyos.com/orchestra.html )

Here is a screenshot: http://pud.sca-tw.org/ad/plate01.png (1280x1024)
and here is the demo: http://pud.sca-tw.org/plate/ (firefox only)

Sorry for my poor English, just want to know if there is something
that I can help.
Btw, I also wrote some Casper howto before:
http://pud.sca-tw.org/casper_from_scratch.htm ( in zh_TW )

Thanks,
penk