cdebootstrap-helper-apt issue?

The culprit here seems to be libldap2. It's broken on ftp.debian.org and mirros.kernel.org (see strace output below). Is anyone using a different mirror with success?

 Reading package lists... Done
 W: GPG error: http://mirrors.kernel.org unstable Release: Could not execute /usr/bin/gpgv to verify signature (is gnupg installed?)
 W: GPG error: http://live.debian.net unstable Release: Could not execute /usr/bin/gpgv to verify signature (is gnupg installed?)
 Reading package lists... Done
 Building dependency tree... Done
 or been moved out of Incoming.                                                                                                                                  Since you only requested a single operation it is extremely likely that
 that package should be filed.
  gnupg: Depends: libldap2 (>= 2.1.17-1) but it is not going to be installed
 E: Broken packages
 ws106:/tmp#

simon <simon@mungewell.org> wrote: Confirm that I see this as well (both on Unstable and Stable).

Simon