user and password login debian live cd

Hello,
I downloaded the

http://live.debian.net/debian-cd/20060327/i386/debian-live-sid-i386-gnome.iso

already tried the blank user and blank password, but no success.
Maybe have to wait some more time. There are other live cds that
auto-login after a few seconds (1 to 3 seconds). Maybe this live cd has
a longer configured time...
There is not a preconfigured user and password for this iso date?

I also noticed that it cannot eject cd nor powerdown the machine. The
script went to the power off step but nothing happened.
At another machine it simply did not load X.

Regards.
Andr? Felipe