Flavour patch

On 3/29/06, Daniel Baumann <daniel.baumann@panthera-systems.net> wrote:
> Andrew Donnellan wrote:
> > The patch is now on the Alioth patch site
>
> I had a look at it (For the records: Please use diff -Naur or similar
> when providing a patch, plain diff is hardly readable).

New patch uploaded.

> I added something similar in 20060328. Do you need to be able to set the
> lists directory manually? If not, you can add a new package list for
> your particular flavour to /usr/share/make-live/lists/your_flavour and
> use it through make-live iso your_flavour.

Hmmm. My patch makes the flavour a small shell script with access to
the script functions. 20060328 and later basically just apt-get --yes
--force-yes `cat flavour` while my patch makes the program call:
Apt_install "kde kdm koffice etc..."

but also:
Chroot "bash" # or any other command

which could be a lot more useful sometimes when customisation involves
more than packages.

andrew

--
Andrew Donnellan