My unofficial flavouring patch

I've created a patch for flavouring using a very simple and probably
very insecure hack that will give out stupid errors if the flavour
doesn't exist, but anyway...

The patch is against the source of live-package 20060327 and I will
upload it soon.

It allows you to create a file like, let's say, /usr/share/make-live/mini-kde:
     # minikde has kde base, utils, some games and some of koffice.
     # (c) 2006 Andrew Donnellan. GPL.
     Apt_install "kdebase kdeutils konquest kbounce kolf kword kspread kdm"

and run that by running:
     make-live iso mini-kde

Also the flavour directory can be set through the FLAVOUR_DIR
environment variable.

Hopefully someone else can patch this and make something actually
worth using, oh well...

I'll announce on the list when I've uploaded.

andrew
--
Andrew Donnellan
http://andrewdonnellan.com