Split Proposal

I think Make-live should not be a monolithic tool.

I would like, and with your permission Daniel, I'll try, to have different
tools called by make-live to accomplish it's goal.

These tools then will be called by make-live, this not only to ease the
development process and bugfix, but also to give more control and flexibility
to debian live systems image builders.

- make-mirror - Just download the debian packages accoarding to flavours
- make-rootfs - that just build a rootfs suited to be live mounted given a
make-mirror directory output
- make-image - take the rootfs, add proper initramfs, bootloader, splash
screens and out of image files.

Or more splitting too, but I think this will be a good starting point.

Comments?

--
ESC:wq