Packages in APT repo

Alle 08:09, domenica 12 marzo 2006, Daniel Baumann ha scritto:
> Andrew Donnellan wrote:
> > So even though there's not much going on on the mailing list the
> > project is doing something, which is great!

> Yeah, sorry for that.. :)

I'm sorry too, the main development is going on IRC for now and documentation
is an all-wiki approach.

But we could discuss here other things, like rootfs generation, usplash
integration, netboot prepairing and so on.

Try to watch the wiki, update it and you could also try the simple ISO-Howto
to build your first iso at home.

--
ESC:wq