[Git][lintian/lintian][master] gobject-introspection | dh-sequence-gir implements dh --with=gir

Title: GitLab

Bastien Roucariès pushed to branch master at lintian / lintian

Commits:

  • c2327530
    by Simon McVittie at 2024-02-11T14:55:33+00:00
    gobject-introspection | dh-sequence-gir implements dh --with=gir

    The debhelper addon is actually in gobject-introspection-bin, but that
    package is an implementation detail and should not be used directly.

    The use of :any here is actually incorrect, because gobject-introspection
    is architecture-dependent (Multi-Arch: same) and we need specifically
    the version for the host architecture, not the version for the build
    architecture or any other version. However, Lintian does not currently
    seem to recognise the dependency as being satisfied if we do not add
    the :any suffix.

    Closes: #964290, #1063709

1 changed file:

Changes:

  • lib/Lintian/Check/Debhelper.pm
    ... ... @@ -109,6 +109,7 @@ my %DH_ADDON_MANUAL_PREREQUISITES = (
    109 109
         dwz => 'debhelper:any | debhelper-compat:any | dh-sequence-dwz:any',

    110 110
         installinitramfs =>

    111 111
     'debhelper:any | debhelper-compat:any | dh-sequence-installinitramfs:any',

    112
    +    gir => 'gobject-introspection:any | dh-sequence-gir:any',

    112 113
         gnome => 'gnome-pkg-tools:any | dh-sequence-gnome:any',

    113 114
         lv2config => 'lv2core:any',

    114 115
         nodejs => 'pkg-js-tools:any | dh-sequence-nodejs:any',