Pending merge requests :)

Hello!

I was wondering if one of the lintian maintainers would be up to having a look at the current pending MRs on Salsa. There are quite a few, and merging the ones where the testsuite passes is always a good way to encourage further submissions.

After a cursory glance, here is a list of the ones I that look like they are in a good enough state to be merged:

* https://salsa.debian.org/lintian/lintian/-/merge_requests/407
* https://salsa.debian.org/lintian/lintian/-/merge_requests/453
* https://salsa.debian.org/lintian/lintian/-/merge_requests/458
* https://salsa.debian.org/lintian/lintian/-/merge_requests/462
* https://salsa.debian.org/lintian/lintian/-/merge_requests/471
* https://salsa.debian.org/lintian/lintian/-/merge_requests/472
* https://salsa.debian.org/lintian/lintian/-/merge_requests/473

Cheers and thanks for maintaining Lintian!

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Louis-Philippe Véronneau