Processed: retitle 1029470 to lintian: Needs to distinguish between valid field names for .dsc files and for debian/control files (with vs without "XS-" prefix) ...

> # Fixup botched control headers in https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1029471#15
> retitle 1029470 lintian: Needs to distinguish between valid field names for .dsc files and for debian/control files (with vs without "XS-" prefix)
Bug #1029470 [lintian] Conflict: unknown-field Go-Import-Path x missing-xs-go-import-path-for-golang-package
Changed Bug title to 'lintian: Needs to distinguish between valid field names for .dsc files and for debian/control files (with vs without "XS-" prefix)' from 'Conflict: unknown-field Go-Import-Path x missing-xs-go-import-path-for-golang-package'.
> tags 1029470 + help
Bug #1029470 [lintian] lintian: Needs to distinguish between valid field names for .dsc files and for debian/control files (with vs without "XS-" prefix)
Added tag(s) help.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

1029470: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1029470